The Art of Financial Story-Telling
“Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, and cash is king.”
– Alan Miltz
Learn how global firms and banks use the Miltz Process to unlock financial blind spots, master cash flow, and tremendously grow the value of their business!
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU LOOK AT YOUR NUMBERS:
ONE-PAGE FINANCIAL SCORECARD
Must-have tool for meetings and reports — Use this to highlight the financial drivers and present numbers with ease and clarity.
THE “POWER OF ONE”
How does a 1% or 1-day change in Price, Volume, COGS or Direct Costs impact your cash flow drivers? Every key manager needs to know this.
CULTURE OF CASH FLOW EXCELLENCE
Even your non-financial staff need to be educated on cash flow. How are they impacting your cash flow drivers, such as Price and Volume?
BIG 3 CASH FLOW MEASURES Net Cash Flow, Operating Cash Flow and Marginal Cash Flow — Learn what these numbers are really telling you about your business performance.
GLOBAL BANKS USING THE MILTZ PROCESS:
LEARN THE POWERFUL PROCESSES USED BY TOP FIRMS IN 22 COUNTRIES:
- Use the financial analysis techniques used by the best global firms and banks to measure performance.
- Communicate financial strategy with clarity in monthly management meetings.
- Complete a financial “health check” on your business — are you funding growth or wastage in management?
- Create a one-page financial scorecard that measures your four chapters of finance: Profitability, Working Capital, Non-Current Asset Management and Cash Flow.
- Evaluate the cash flow potential of your business using the “Power of One”.
- Understand the “Big 3” cash flow measures critical to all businesses.
- Create a culture of cash flow excellence in your business.
- Know how the bank reviews your performance and how to lower your cost of borrowing.
Claim 60% of your registration fee as CASH BACK. As per the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme,
registered Singaporean businesses are eligible to receive 60% cash backand/or 400% tax deduction/allowances
when they invest in productivity and innovation related training for their employees.
Maximize your savings when you sign up with your team. Apply for a 60% cash refund or 400% tax deduction,
as per the PIC scheme. Full documentation to support your claim will be made available following the event.
Here are 3 simple steps on how to claim 60% cash payout for your registration fee.
1. Register and pay for the Mastering the Rockefeller Habits workshop.
2) Complete the PIC form provided in this link.
3) After you and your team complete the workshop, submit your PIC form along with the receipt for the
registration and a document recording your attendance of the event (we will provide that) to your Accounts
Department so that they can apply for 60% cash payout according to the PIC scheme.
For more details visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx.
Terms and conditions apply.
Alan has presented The Art of Financial Storytelling to over 5,000 business leaders globally. Even seasoned financial professionals who thought they had seen and heard it all have been wowed by his penetrating analysis.
As founding director of Inmatrix, Alan has developed financial analysis techniques that have become a global standard for Businesses, CPAs and Banks. These techniques are now being used in 22 countries by over 20,000 customers, including major banks in Australia, USA, Canada, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Hong Kong. With over 20 years of experience in major finance fields, he has done more than 200 business plans for major public companies and large private enterprises.
He was voted Best Speaker in Australia for TEC, the world’s largest CEO forum. He is a highly recognized speaker and a keynote presenter for the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO) including presentations at the EO Universities in Tokyo, Berlin, Barcelona and at their executive education program that takes place in Boston, MA, USA.
During his career Alan has been involved in every level of company management giving him an incredibly strong grounding in all facets of business operations. With extensive experience as a senior executive, Alan has a thorough knowledge of what it takes to run an effective multinational business or organization and is a valuable contributor to any organization.